NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022 Apply for 350 Community Health Officer Vacancies
National Health Mission, Punjab has officially given a notification for the 350 Community Health Officer Vacancies. Aspirants who have completed B.Sc Nursing are eligible to apply for the NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022. Required hopefuls must participate in the online application process from NHM Recruitment 2022 on or before the last date. For more information, aspirants must read the official notification.
Required candidates may check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, and application dates. Eligible candidates may apply for the application form on or before the last date. For more details, aspirants must read the below-provided information.
NHM Punjab CHO Recruitment 2022 Details
Organization Name: National Health Mission
Name of the Post: Community Health Officer
No. of Vacancies: 350
Official Website: www.nhm.punjab.gov.in
- Community Health Officer: 350
NHM Punjab CHO Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants must possess B.Sc in Nursing from a recognized university.
- The age of the applicants should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 37 years.
- For General/Other Categories: Rs.1,180/-
- For SC Category: Rs.590/-
- Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs. 15,000/- to 20,000/- pm.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of a Written Test/ Interview.
How to Apply for NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022
- Log on to the official website of the NHM Punjab.
- Select the desired Post and read the notification.
- Click on the online application form.
- Fill out the form and attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the online application form.
- Starting date to apply online: 12th July 2022.
- Closing date to apply online: 25th July 2022.
NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022 – Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|