NHM MP Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 52 Psychiatric Nurse Posts
National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh has announced a new recruitment notification for the 52 Psychiatric Nurse Vacancies. Aspirants who have qualified in B.Sc Nursing & GNM are must grab the chance of the NHM MP Recruitment 2022. Eligible candidates may participate in the Online application process on or before the last date – 30th August 2022. Before going to apply for the NHM MP Recruitment, aspirants must check the eligibility details.
Hopefuls who have a desire to participate in the online application process must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, and application dates. For more details, aspirants must keep attention to the following details.
NHM MP Psychiatric Nurse Jobs 2022 Details
Name of the Organization: National Health Mission
Name of the Post: Psychiatric Nurse
Total Vacancies: 52
- Psychiatric Nurse: 52
NHM MP Jobs 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed GNM & B.Sc Nursing from a recognized university.
- Applicants should have an age minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 40 years.
- Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- Applicants will be selected basis on the Written Examination/Interview.
How to Apply for NHM MP Recruitment 2022
- Log in to the official website of the NHM MP.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on the apply online link.
- Fill in all your details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents/Certificates.
- Finally, Submit the online application form.
- Starting date to apply online: 01st August 2022.
- Closing date to apply online: 30th August 2022.
NHM MP Recruitment 2022 – Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|